Colorado Rodmakers Reunion 2005
******
The following biographies were posted on the rodmakers list and compiled by Ralph Moon. They have not been edited except to remove e-mail addresses. Contact me at the following link to add, delete, or edit your biography. I will forward all changes to Todd Talsma so he can include them on the tips site as well.

David Bolin
Contact me

Sunday, February 7, 2010

David Kemp

I'm David Kemp of Hazel Green, WI (SW corner of the
state). Fish SW WI, IA and occasionally SE MN driftless
area streams for trout and some smallmouth as well.
Started accumulating tools in 2001 and made my forms,
binder and oven finally in winter of 2007-8. Put together
4 rods in 2008 and 4 this year. I used Waynes book and
also Mauer and his collaborater's book. I have been
mostly reading posts during the past 2 years and have been
encouraged especially by Joe Arguela, Harry and others
videos. I've enjoyed the banter, even the grits stuff. I
am very interested in tapers, and use RodDNA and Hexrod
some too. Probably have learned enough to figure I don't
really know that much! I won't be giving advice about
building, but will be happy to answer questions that I can
about the driftless area fishing. It seems to lend itself
to bamboo.