Colorado Rodmakers Reunion 2005
******
The following biographies were posted on the rodmakers list and compiled by Ralph Moon. They have not been edited except to remove e-mail addresses. Contact me at the following link to add, delete, or edit your biography. I will forward all changes to Todd Talsma so he can include them on the tips site as well.

David Bolin
Contact me

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Frank Stetzer

Frank Stetzer wrote: > > Hi all, > > I'm Frank Stetzer. I've been on this list since day 1. I built my > first rod maybe a year later. I make a couple rods each winter, with a > homemade planing form and hand tools. I look at the work of other > rodmakers for inspiration, not comparison. > > I also keep the Hexrod website, http://www.hexrod.net. You can check it > out for tapers and the archives of this list through 2004. > > By day I'm a statistician in the Nursing college at Univ > Wisconsin-Milwaukee. I'm 58 and hope to retire in a couple years. I've > a wife, got 3 mostly-grown children (the last 2 are set to graduate from > college this winter), I do a little woodworking, read books on > philosophy, religion, history and science, fish for trout, bass & > panfish in the upper Midwest. I've been a member of our local FFF club > since it was formed. > > Sometimes the personalities on this list sling a little virtual mud at > each other, over politics or conservation practices or whatever. I just > keep low until it passes. > -- > Frank Stetzer