Colorado Rodmakers Reunion 2005
******
The following biographies were posted on the rodmakers list and compiled by Ralph Moon. They have not been edited except to remove e-mail addresses. Contact me at the following link to add, delete, or edit your biography. I will forward all changes to Todd Talsma so he can include them on the tips site as well.

David Bolin
Contact me

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ethan Feinsod

My name is Ethan Feinsod, I'm now working on rod # 2&3 and have been following the list off and on for about 2 years. I fell into bamboo in a roundabout way when a friend gave me a copy of Garrisons book saying this should interest you! I knew nothing about fishing let alone fly fishing and had never held a fly rod. I just had to give it a try. I have been told my first rod is very good. Now I need to learn how to fish! I live less than 2 miles from the gorge in Califon NJ. Other than free time and 900 other projects I have no excuse. I would love to meet and talk with other rod makers/craftsman in my neck of the woods. I enjoy reading questions and responses, I'm trying to learn all I can but I find it difficult to ask not knowing exactly what to ask I'm more of a visual learner.